ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of around 137,000 with approximately 230 locations in about 40 countries. In 2016, ZF achieved sales of €35.2 billion. ZF annually invests about six percent of its sales in research & development, ensuring continued success through the design and engineering of innovative technologies. ZF is one of the largest automotive suppliers worldwide. ZF allows vehicles to see, think and act. With its technologies, the company is striving for Vision Zero – a world of mobility without accidents and emissions. With its broad portfolio, ZF advances mobility and services in the automobile, truck and industrial technology sectors.
Are you looking for a job which you will be challenged and supported in and which will enable you to benefit from the internationality of a globally active Group?
Location: Industrial zone TRIANGLE, Žatec (region Ústí); time to time travelling abroad (mainly Germany)
Your main tasks
• Plan, coordinate and implement concepts for inbound, intra and outbound Logistics for Chassis Systems assembly operations
• Realize economic calculation and cost optimization of Logistics concepts and processes
• Plan, develop and procure packaging and logistic equipment
• Implement KPI reporting standards for Logistics within all ZF C-Division locations in the region, including the collection of data from plants, consistency checks, data tracking & consolidation as well as reporting
• Run logistics supplier development within the region for all chassis systems locations, including the organization, participation and implementation of logistics audits at all supplier plants
• Define, track and support action plans to optimize the suppliers´performance within the supply base and initiate counter measures in case of escalation
• Support the logistic development in the region, including the field of professional development and the implementation of improvement activities for the plants as well as within the supply chain
• Participate actively in the acquisition and implementation of projects
• Support the cross-department / cross-functional coordination of activities (e.g. Operational Logistics, Sales, Purchasing and IT) to assure an effective and efficient interacting in project work as well as on shop floor level
• Min. 2 years of experience in the field of logistics
• Experienced with working in a global business environment
• Solid PC skills and practical experiences with MS Office, SAP is advantage
• Fluent Czech and good English in writing and communication
• Profound communication skills and intercultural understanding
• Willingness to travel abroad
• An opportunity to be a part of a global team
• A dynamic and inspiring working environment
• Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
• Possibilities for both personal and professional development
• Motivational financial remuneration
• Many employee benefits
Sounds interesting? Then don't hesitate to apply.
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to speaking to you.
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contributions to the pension / life insurance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, launch of a completely new project
ZF Česká republika
ContactZF Česká republika