ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of around 137,000 with approximately 230 locations in about 40 countries. In 2016, ZF achieved sales of €35.2 billion. ZF annually invests about six percent of its sales in research & development, ensuring continued success through the design and engineering of innovative technologies. ZF is one of the largest automotive suppliers worldwide. ZF allows vehicles to see, think and act. With its technologies, the company is striving for Vision Zero – a world of mobility without accidents and emissions. With its broad portfolio, ZF advances mobility and services in the automobile, truck and industrial technology sectors.
Supplier Quality Engineer
Are you looking for a job which you will be challenged and supported in and which will enable you to benefit from the internationality of a globally active Group?
Location: Industrial zone TRIANGLE, Žatec (region Ústí nad Labem); time to time travelling abroad (mainly Germany)
Our Business Unit Chassis Systems was successfully awarded additional business in the Region Europe/South America/Africa. To support existing plants and further growth in the region we are seeking for a Supplier Quality Engineer located in Žatec (Czech Republic).
Your main tasks
- Act as an interface between plant and the regional ZF SQA organization as well as the local supplier base as regards the handling of defect parts & material
- Initiate, communicate and process claims from incoming material and assembly towards supplier.
- Track 8D reports and realize 8D reporting towards the local Quality Management on plant level as well as the regional Supplier Quality Assurance organization.
- Act as an interface to the Logistics departments regards the reconsignment of defect material to the supplier.
- Organize the deadlock of defect parts in the warehouse and inform incoming material inspection.
- Initiate, coordinate and communicate sorting activities within the plant with/towards the supplier.
- Realize meetings at the supplier’s plant for typical and/or minor defects to verify relevant measures derived from 8D report and assure their implementation.
- Escalate complex, unknown defects towards regional SQA team.
- Act as an interface between the plant and the local supplier- as well as the regional ZF purchasing organization.
- Engineering Degree or similar technical education
- Min. 1-2 years of professional experience
- Experienced with statistical methods, Six Sigma, 8D method and SAP QM
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- High reliability and accurateness
- Good knowledge of English
- An opportunity to be a part of a global team
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Possibilities for both personal and professional development
- Motivational financial remuneration
- Many employee benefits
Sounds interesting? Then don't hesitate to apply.
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to speaking to you.
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contributions to the pension / life insurance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training
ZF Česká republika
ContactZF Česká republika