The OPENMATICS company is a new connectivity specialist of the strong international corporation ZF. We provide telematics and connectivity solutions to logistics companies all over the world. Would you like to be a part of OPENMATICS team? Most of your daily work will be in AWS and in Azure Public Cloud.
ICT administrator is responsible for:
- specifying and planning maintenance tasks,
- ordering new IT related assets,
- maintain infrastructure (LAN) in scope required by customers – internal and external.
Main tasks are:
- Administration of Linux
- Identify security weaknesses and propose solutions
- Support of end users in their daily work related to IT
- Linux, kernel subsystems, OS security models
- Basic scripting skills in Shell and at least one additional administrative language such as Python, Ruby, Perl, PHP
- TCP connectivity debugging
- Experience with LDAP, NFS, RHCS, AMQP, Splunk, Puppet and Zabbix
- Apache, Tomcat, Jenkins, maven, SVN
- Confluence, Jira, FishEye
- Virtualization, including KVM, Xen and VMWare
In an accelerated project with high potential to professional growth.
In cooperation with foreign teams where language courses are a part of the working hours.
In time, that suits your private needs. Flexible working hours and 5 home office days a month. 26 days of vacation.
In health caring community. Bio snacks, Multisport card, Life insurance contributions.
Information about the vacancy
Poděbradova 2842/1, 301 00 Plzeň-Jižní Předměstí, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate Events, individual schedules of working hours, opportunity to work up hours, more than 5 weeks of vacation
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
ZF Česká republika
ContactZF Česká republika
Phone: + 420 373 736 489