ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of around 137,000 with approximately 230 locations in about 40 countries. In 2016, ZF achieved sales of €35.2 billion. ZF annually invests about six percent of its sales in research & development, ensuring continued success through the design and engineering of innovative technologies. ZF is one of the largest automotive suppliers worldwide. ZF allows vehicles to see, think and act. With its technologies, the company is striving for Vision Zero – a world of mobility without accidents and emissions. With its broad portfolio, ZF advances mobility and services in the automobile, truck and industrial technology sectors.
IT Support Application
Are you looking for an interesting job which will enable you to benefit from the internationality of a globally active Group?
Location: Industrial zone TRIANGLE, Žatec (region Ústí nad Labem)
Your main tasks
Provide the site support for production related IT systems as well as application support.
• Support JIS process applications including Production Control System (PCS, QDB, QDC, PVS etc.) and SAP.
• Live the standard incident support process, especially for JIS and production critical issues.
• Configure simple PCS changes / customizing and maintain PCS.
• Provide expertise for SAP JIS processes (component group determination, call validation, build code generation, Idoc handling, call control, material posting, delivery, shipment).
• Liaise with global support teams for escalation of issues and coordinate activities between them and the local plant teams.
• Provide training along the whole JIS-process to end users in the plant e.g. PCS and SAP monitoring.
• Collect new customer or plant requirements and coordinate with the Process Expert (PE) as well as the IT Demand Manager.
• Liaise with the PE and Service Center Applications (SCA) regarding JIS processes and be the local coordinator for changes.
• Be local backup for the JSI and be part of the global JSA team.
• Initiate or participate in projects for IT process improvement.
• Maintain IT-documentation, e.g. diagrams, configurations and procedures.
• IT related major degree or above
• Min. 5 years of relevant work experience in a JIT/JIS manufacturing environment
• Profound knowledge of SAP and databases
• Proven team building ability
• Good communication and problem solving skills
• Fluent English
• An opportunity to be a part of a global team
• A dynamic and inspiring working environment
• Possibilities for both personal and professional development
• Motivational financial remuneration
• Many employee benefits
Sounds interesting? Then don't hesitate to apply. If you would like to discuss further details, please contact me at katerina.kotrbova2"at"zf.com, via LinkedIn or our local HR via martina.bozdechova"at"zf.com.
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contributions to the pension / life insurance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, launch of a completely new project
ZF Česká republika
ContactZF Česká republika