ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of around 137,000 with approximately 230 locations in about 40 countries. In 2016, ZF achieved sales of €35.2 billion. ZF annually invests about six percent of its sales in research & development, ensuring continued success through the design and engineering of innovative technologies. ZF is one of the largest automotive suppliers worldwide. ZF allows vehicles to see, think and act. With its technologies, the company is striving for Vision Zero – a world of mobility without accidents and emissions. With its broad portfolio, ZF advances mobility and services in the automobile, truck and industrial technology sectors.
Are you looking for a job which you will be challenged and supported in and which will enable you to benefit from the internationality of a globally active Group?
Location: Industrial zone TRIANGLE, Žatec (region Ústí); time to time travelling abroad (mainly Germany)
Your main tasks
• Support in Program Purchasing Business Unit Chassis Systems for directed buy business
• Realization of business relationship with Tier2 suppliers based on conditions negotiated by OEM
• Sample parts and preseries procurement incl. Tracking of delivery time and quantity
• Implementation of price adjustments (based on OEM agreements) together with calculation of retroactive debit/credit notes
• Apprenticeship in economics or similar field
• Some years of experience in area of main tasks preferred
• Very good SAP and MS office knowledge
• Very good English skills
• Good German skills preferred
• An opportunity to be a part of a global team
• A dynamic and inspiring working environment
• Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
• Possibilities for both personal and professional development
• Motivational financial remuneration
• Many employee benefits
Sounds interesting? Then don't hesitate to apply. If you would like to discuss further details, please contact me at katerina.kotrbova2"at"zf.com, via LinkedIn or our local HR via martina.bozdechova"at"zf.com.
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to speaking to you.
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contributions to the pension / life insurance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, launch of a completely new project
English (advanced), german (advanced)
ZF Česká republika
ContactZF Česká republika