SW Developer for IoT platform
Come join our digitalization effort! We are delivering a state of the art IoT platform for smart automotive solutions, fleet management and industry 4.0 internally to other ZF divisions as well as to external customers.
You are a seasoned all rounder happy to embrace new concepts and technology. You have mastered many topics but are always eager to learn more. Automation, documentation, unit testing, best practices - that's the way you do it. Your passion for quality sets you apart from the rest of the crowd. You can work independently as well as in a team and communicate transparently about your progress.
Most of these buzz words are already in your CV:
• Java, Spring Boot, JPA, Feign, Jersey
• Traditional and NoSQL databases
• Angular or React JS frameworks
• Azure cloud or AWS
• Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift
• RESTful as well as event based APIs
• English in professional working proficiency
You are joining an agile and multicultural team of professionals who value friendly interpersonal relations and outstanding quality of work. The IoT platform we work on is primarily designed with event driven and microservice based architecture principles and is delivered to the Azure cloud with automation. Continuous integration pipeline and robust versioning processes bring both confidence and responsibility.
OPENMATICS s.r.o. is a proud and valued member of the ZF family. The company broke through with it's fleet management solution and is now driving the digitalization effort across the whole ZF group.
• You will work for the end goal - not just in your field of expertise - responsibly, proactively and transparently.
• Participate in agile product development process with emphasis on automation and code reviews.
• Refine architecture specifications and provide feedback.
• Implement sound full-stack, back-end or front-end cloud solutions according to architecture specifications.
• Deliver code changes according to "definition of done" - including unit and integration tests, automation and documentation.
• Work as a team player, mentor your colleagues, share your knowledge.
• High potential to professional growth
• Modern building at the city centre with a nice terrace
• Possibility to cooperate with foreign teams (language courses are a part of working hours )
• 26 vacation days, flexible working hours and 5 home office days a month
• Bio snacks, Multisport card, Pension/Life insurance contributions
Information about the vacancy
Poděbradova 2842/1, 301 00 Plzeň-Jižní Předměstí, Czech Republic
Duration of employment
Education is not important
How it looks at ZF Openmatics (vývoj)