ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of around 137,000 with approximately 230 locations in about 40 countries. In 2016, ZF achieved sales of €35.2 billion. ZF annually invests about six percent of its sales in research & development, ensuring continued success through the design and engineering of innovative technologies. ZF is one of the largest automotive suppliers worldwide. ZF allows vehicles to see, think and act. With its technologies, the company is striving for Vision Zero – a world of mobility without accidents and emissions. With its broad portfolio, ZF advances mobility and services in the automobile, truck and industrial technology sectors.
Are you looking for a job which you will be challenged and supported in and which will enable you to benefit from the internationality of a globally active Group?
Location: Industrial zone TRIANGLE, Žatec (region Ústí nad Labem); time to time travelling abroad (mainly Germany)
Our Business Unit Chassis Systems was successfully awarded additional business in the Region Europe/South America/Africa. To support existing plants and further growth in the region we are seeking for a Production Engineer located in Žatec (Czech Republic).
Your main tasks
• Work in international cross functional teams
• Develop assembly concepts in consideration of ZF Production System Methods (Work Plan / investment plan / assembly line layout / project timing)
• Support in acquisition projects the concept planning
• Support the Project Budget Planning for the production area
• Prepare RFQ for Equipment Supplier and manage the integration
• Support Launch of new assembly equipment
• Prepare and maintain PFMEA / value stream / standard work instructions
• Initiate, Support and realize continuous improvement activities in the plants
• Initiate and conduct workshops in the plants e.g. line balancing, problem solving, new concepts
• Master/Bachelor degree in mechanical / manufacturing engineering or similar
• First professional experience in the field of manufacturing engineering and/or assembly operations preferred
• Good mechanical and technical skills
• MS Office and SAP skills
• Profound communication skills and ability to work in a team
• Czech native speaker and fluent English in writing and communication
• High willingness to travel
• Team player and self directed work style
• An opportunity to be a part of a global team
• A dynamic and inspiring working environment
• Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
• Possibilities for both personal and professional development
• Motivational financial remuneration
• Many employee benefits
Sounds interesting? Then don't hesitate to apply. If you would like to discuss further details, please contact me at katerina.kotrbova2"at"zf.com, via LinkedIn or our local HR via martina.bozdechova"at"zf.com.
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to speaking to you.
Information about the vacancy
Duration of employment
English (advanced), Czech (advanced)
How it looks at ZF Žatec (výroba)